Almond Honey Milk
• 1/2 cup blanched almonds
• 2 cups milk
• 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder or 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
• honey or sugar to taste
1. Add almonds and water in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade and process for 2-3 minutes or until the nuts are reduced to a fine puree.
2. Add 2 cups of milk and further blend on low speed for about 15 seconds. Heat the milk and bring to a boil.
3. Pour the mixture through a strainer over a pan. Press out as much liquid as possible, then add the cardamom seeds.
4. Stirring constantly, bring to a near boil over moderately high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the sweetener.
5. Serve hot.