• 1 1/2 cups water
• 2 tsp dried tea leaves or tea powder
• 1/2 cup whole milk
• 1-2 tsp sugar
• 2 tbsp. almonds (badam), finely powdered
1. Mix powdered almonds in milk and heat for few minutes. When the milk gets boiled well, strain the milk and keep aside.
2. Boil the water and add the tea leaves. When the concoction starts boiling, remove it from the fire.
3. Pour out the above almond milk into 2 cups. Place a strainer on one cup and pour 1/2 cup of the tea concoction. Repeat the process for the second cup.
4. Remove strainer, add sugar as per taste and stir the tea well.