Armenian Sweet Soup
• 1 kg wheat grain
• 500 gm sugar
• 500 gm walnuts and almonds
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 500 gm seedless raisins (mix white and red)
• 2 tbsp cornstarch
• 8 cup water
1. Wash the wheat grains and cover in a pot with water. Cook until the grains split. Remove from the fire and let it stand for one hour.
2. Add sugar, raisins, nuts, and cinnamon to the grain. Soften and dissolve the cornstarch in a little lukewarm water and stir into the grain mixture.
3. Add more water as needed and cook for another five minutes.
4. Serve cold.