• 1 cup strawberries, fresh
• 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
• 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh
• 3/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
• 1-2/3 cups carbonated water, chilled
• Ice cubes
1. In blender container combine berries and apple juice concentrate.
2. Cover and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into pitcher and slowly stir in carbonated water.
4. Pour over ice cubes or Berry Ice Cubes in tall, chilled glasses.
5. Serve immediately.
Fill 2 ice-cube trays with fresh berries, add water and freeze until firm. Add to cooler as a substitute for ice cubes.