Buttermilk Rasam Method – I
• 1 tsp rasam powder
• 2 cups Buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1/2 tsp Ghee
• Curry leaves a few
• CorrianderLeaves( a small bunch washed and finely chopped )
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add rasam powder, salt and turmeric to this and let it boil for 5-10 minutes.
2. Now turn off the stove and add buttermilk.
3. Heat some ghee, splutter mustard, then add hing and curry leaves and add this to the rasam.
4. Garnish with chopped corriander leaves and serve.