Carrot Soup – I
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
• 1 cup carrot (diced)
• 1 tsp curry powder
• 2 curry leaves
• 3 cups vegetable stock
• 200g fresh cream
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Sliced carrot and spring onions for garnishing
1. Melt butter in a large vessel, saute onions and carrot pieces till tender.
2. Pour vegetable stock, curry leaves and curry powder. Cover and cook till done.
3. Remove from heat, cool, blend and sieve into fine puree.
4. Add salt, pepper, fresh cream and chill it in refrigerator.
5. Serve with sliced carrot and spring onions in it.