Cauliflower Soup – I
• 250 gm. cauliflower flowerets (cut into cubes)
• 900 gms. Milk
• 10 cashews (finely chopped)
• 1 tsp. butter
• 2 cups water
• 1 tsp. sugar
• Salt to taste
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
• A pinch of roasted and ground cumin as the garnish
1. Mix cauliflower flowerets and cashews in water and milk and boil on low flame for 15-20 minutes. Remove from flame, let the mixture cool for sometime and then blend the mixture.
2. Add salt, sugar and pepper to the blended mixture and again boil the mixture. Stir in the butter near boiling point.
3. Serve immediately garnished with corriander leaves and roasted cumin.