Chinese Four Treasure Soup
• 1cup Sliced water chestnuts drained
• 120 gm boned, skinned chicken breast ground
• 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
• 2 tsp Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Flour
• 1 tsp Chinese Hot Mustard
• 1/2 cup Julienned Carrot Strips
• 2 cup Chicken Broth
• 1 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1/4 cup Dry Sherry
• Pkg. Frozen Chinese Pea Pods
1. Mince half of the water chestnuts & combine with chicken, Onions, soy sauce, mustard & flour. Make small balls of this mixture. Reserve remaining water chestnuts & onions.
2. In a large saucepan mix broth, sherry & garlic powder; Boil. Drop chicken balls into broth. Add carrots & simmer until meatballs are cooked. Add remaining water chestnuts, green onions & pea pods.
3. Heat through & serve immediately.