• 2-3 juicy large carrots
• 1-3 pieces bottle gourd
• 1-2 leaves cabbage
• 1 tbsp. Cream
• 1 tsp. butter
• Salt, pepper according to taste
• 2-3 tbsp. cream whipped smooth
• 12 mint leaves
1. Grate 1 tbsp. carrot finely and keep it aside.
2. Finely chop cabbage and keep aside.
3. Pressure cook remaining carrots with bottle gourd till very soft. Cool and blend in the mixer. Strain.
4. Heat butter, add the pulp and bring to boil. Add the grated carrot and cabbage and salt.
5. Take in serving bowl. Add a swirl of whipped cream.
6. Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and chopped mint leaves before serving.