• 500 gm. fresh cucumber
• 500 ml. fresh curd
• 1 cup skim milk
• 1 tbsp. capsicum (chopped)
• 1 tbsp. butter
• Salt according to taste
• Few mint leaves for topping
1. Chop one cucumber finely. Cut the remaining cucumbers into big pieces.
2. Add 3 cups of water to the big cucumber pieces and cook until soft.
3. When soft, blend in a mixer and Cool.
4. Add the curd, milk and salt and beat well.
5. Heat the butter and cook the finely chopped cucumber and the capsicum for 1/ 2 minute. Add to the soup chili.
6. Pour the soup into big individual bowls and add 1 to 2 ice cubes.
7. Top with chopped mint leaves and serve.