• 2 cups peeled and crushed garlic cloves
• apple cider vinegar
• pure water
• 1 cup glycerine (available at pharmacies)
• 1 cup honey
1. Put the peeled and crushed garlic cloves in a wide-mouthed 8 cup jar. Add equal parts of apple cider vinegar and pure water until the jar is 3/4 full. Cap the jar loosely and let the mixture stand in a warm place for 4 days. Shake the jar several times a day.
2. Add the glycerine. Shake thoroughly to blend. Allow the mixture to stand in a warm place for 1 more day, shaking several limes.
3. Strain the mixture through cheesecloth or muslin, squeezing to remove all the exhausted bits of garlic. Return the mixture to the jar.
4. Add the honey and stir until thoroughly mixed.
5. Store the garlic syrup in a cool, dry place.