Greek Lemon Soup
• 3 cups Condensed chicken rice soup
• 2 cups water
• 1 Egg, well beaten
• 2 medium Lemons
1. In a pan, combine the chicken rice soup and water. Boil for 5-6 minutes.
2. In the meanwhile, add some of the hot soup mixture to the well-beaten egg; stir until completely combined.
3. Add this egg-soup mixture to the hot soup; stir to combine.
4. Simmer for 2 minutes or until soup thickens slightly.
5. Slice one of the two lemons into thin circles and squeeze the other lemon.
6. Just before serving, add the lemon slices and juice to the soup.
7. Serve hot.