Healthy Brown Rice Drink
• 1/2 cup sweet brown rice
• 2 cup water
• Pinch of turmeric
• Pinch of black pepper
• Pinch of cinnamon
• Pinch of nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp bhringaraja powder
• 1/2 cup sweet orange or mango juice
1. Bring water to boil in a medium pot. Add rice, cover, and simmer over medium heat for 2 hours. After 2 hours remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
2. Place a colander over an empty pan and drain rice.
3. Combine resulting creamy rice water with the spices and herbs.
4. Then add fruit juice and warm over medium heat for a few minutes.
The cooked sweet rice can be eaten as part of a regular meal. Take brew once or twice a week; make it fresh each time.