Hot White Choco Drink
• 12 cups milk
• 1 cup good-quality white chocolate (chopped)
• 1 cup crushed red-and-white-striped candy canes or hard peppermint candies
• 1/4 tsp salt
• Whipped cream
• Additional crushed red-and-white-striped candy canes or hard peppermint candies
1. Bring milk to simmer in heavy large saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add white chocolate, 1 cup candy and salt; whisk until smooth.
2. Ladle hot chocolate into mugs, dividing equally.
3. Top with whipped cream and additional candy.