Onion and Almond Soup
• 4 cups White stock
• 2 tbsp. Ground Almonds
• 1 Clove Garlic
• 1 tbsp. Mint Leaves (Chopped)
• 1 Large Onion (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp. Honey
• 1 Bay Leaf
• 1 Medium Potato
• Salt and pepper according to taste.
1. Put stock in a pan and add onion, potato, garlic and bay leaf. Cook for 20 minutes then remove bay leaf. Sieve soup and return to pan.
2. Bring soup to boil then add chopped almonds and honey. Reheat but do not boil again.
3. Add salt and pepper and serve hot garnished with chopped mint leaves and croutons.