• 1 large onion
• 1 small spring onion
• 1 medium potato
• 1/2 inch ginger
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 tsp. butter
• Salt and pepper according to taste
• 1/2 tsp. sugar
1. Chop the spring onion finely and keep aside. Crush both garlic and ginger.
2. Chop the potato and onion into large pieces. Pressure cook till soft.
3. Blend in a mixer till smooth. Sieve.
4. In a pan heat the butter. Add the ginger and garlic and fry till light brown.
5. Add the chopped spring onion and vegetable stock or water.
6. Add salt, pepper and chili sauce as desired.
7. Serve steaming hot with soup sticks.