• 1 large ripe pineapple
• 3 cups water
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• Grated zest of 1 lime
• 2/3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
• 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
• 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
• 1 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
• Ice cubes
1. Cut the pineapple into 1-inch chunks.
2. Puree the pineapple with water and sugar; sieve. Pour the strained pineapple juice into a large pitcher.
3. Stir in the lime zest and the grapefruit, orange, and lime juices. Add the chopped papaya and ice cubes, and let stand until well chilled.
4. Pour the punch into individual glasses.
5. Serve immediately.