Pomegranate & Tomato juice
• 1 kg pomegranates
• 1/2 kg tomatoes
• 100gms sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Shell the pomegranate, extract the juice and keep it aside.
2. Wash the tomatoes thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
3. Take a deep pan. Put the tomatoes in it, cover them and give them a boil.
4. Remove from fire. Cool it and transfer them into a mixer. Crush them and sieve the juice. Add sugar, salt and black pepper powder to it.
5. Now mix the pomegranate juice and tomato juice well. Add ice-cubes, chill and serve in glasses.