Russian Borscht Energy Soup
• 1 medium Beet (scrubbed & cut into chunks)
• 1 medium Carrot; sliced
• 1 medium Kirby cucumber, cut into chunks
• 1 medium Green bell pepper, seeded & coarsely chopped
• 1 Lemon; peeled, halved, and seeds removed
• 1 Ripe avocado; peeled, stone removed & quartered
• 1/2 cup Spinach leaves
• 1/2 cup Alfalfa sprouts
• 1/2 cup Chopped fresh dill
• 2 tbsp Liquid Aminos
• 1/8 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 cup Vegetable stock
1. In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the beet, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, and lemon until finely chopped.
2. Add the avocado, spinach, alfalfa sprouts, dill, liquid aminos, and pepper. With the machine running, gradually add the vegetable stock and process until smooth.
3. Transfer the borscht to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, atleast 2 hours.
4. Serve the soup in individual bowls, garnishing each one with alfalfa sprouts.