• 100 gm. spinach leaves
• A few coriander leaves
• A few mint leaves
• 1 onion
• 1 garlic crove
• 1 tsp. ginger paste
• 1 tsp. butter
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tbsp corn flour (dissolved in ½ cup water)
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Chopped almonds and mushrooms (for gainishing)
1. Coarsely chop spinach leaves, coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion and garlic.
2. Pressure cook the above clopped gradients with 2 cups water, salt and butter when cooled, blend and strain.
3. Put the soup on fire and boil. Now add dissolved corn flour and milk and again boil for five minutes.
4. Now add pepper, chopped almonds and mushrooms and again boil for 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve hot.