• Turkey (giblets, neck & wings)
• 3 cups Water
• 1/2 small Onion
• 1/2 Garlic clove
• 1/2 Bay leaf
• 1/8 tsp Basil, crumbled
• 1/8 tsp Rosemary, crumbled
• 1/8 tsp Thyme, crumbled
• salt to taste
1. Combine giblets, neck, and wing tips with water in a large saucepan; add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until liver is tender.
2. Remove liver and continue to simmer mixture for about 1 hour, or until remaining giblets are tender. Strain mixture; remove and chop giblets and liver for gravy.
3. Chill and skim the stock and refrigerate for future use.