• 3 onions (chopped)
• 4 tbsp butter
• 2 tbsp flour (sieved)
• 1 tbsp mint leaves (crushed)
• 1/4 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
• 1/2 tsp sugar
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• Salt to taste
1. Heat the butter and fry the onions until they are transparent.
2. Stir in the flour and cook until flour is golden brown. Take care, so that no lumps should be formed.
3. Add crushed mint leaves, salt and pepper, and walnuts. Fry for a few minutes longer.
4. Add 5 cups of water and sugar to taste. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with toasted naans.